Epoxy floors can be applied to a variety of surfaces, including concrete, wood, and metal. They are commonly used in commercial and industrial settings, but they are also becoming increasingly popular in residential applications.
Some of the most common places where epoxy floors are used include:
- Warehouses: Epoxy floors are a popular choice for warehouses because they are durable, easy to clean, and resistant to chemicals.
- Manufacturing facilities: Epoxy floors are also a popular choice for manufacturing facilities because they can withstand the wear and tear of heavy machinery.
- Hospitals: Epoxy floors are a popular choice for hospitals because they are easy to clean and sanitize.
- Schools: Epoxy floors are a popular choice for schools because they are durable and easy to maintain.
- Residential homes: Epoxy floors are becoming increasingly popular in residential homes because they are stylish, durable, and easy to clean.